Image Map

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I should be in bed...

...but I'm not! I'm blogging! Shocker. I could be up for awhile with all this chocolate milk coursing through my veins (chocolate's caffeinated, right?). I did attempt to drink a glass of cherry wine from the Traverse City Cherry Festival from last year, but I made it through, um, half a glass before my eyes could barely hold themselves open. And then my darling dearest thought the other half would accent our white carpet nicely. Oops.

In other news, Baby B slept from 11:30pm until 5am this morning. Praise God. I'm not going to count on this being an every night occurence, but it was nice to get a semi-full night's sleep. I seriously can't complain though. He usually only gets up once between 2-4am and then sleeps until B leaves for work. Sigh. He's such a precious child. Five weeks tomorrow, you know? We're working on picking out birth announcements, and have chosen the picture for it. I'm dying to post it here, but then what fun would it be if you'd already seen it before you even got the announcement?

On the homefront, the hanging of the new glass door and the installation of the new door hardware has been postponed due to our incompetence in the area of door-hanging. Who knew you actually have to, like, drill holes and such? B and his dad are going to conquer this project together sometime in the next week. I'll let you know how it goes.

Okay, I'm off to bed.

PS. Say a prayer that a part-time kindergarten position opens up at school. I'll post more about this topic later... Night!


No comments: