Image Map

Monday, September 8, 2008

Guest Post from Baby B!

Hi!
My name is Baby B. I won't take a nap for my mommy today, so she told me to blog hoping that it would wear me out. I doubt it. I'm a pretty active little dude. Sometimes, I pretend like I want to sleep (I'll close my eyes and everything - just for dramatic effect), and then as soon as she lays me down -pop!- I make my eyes real wide and let her know I was only kidding. She's so silly, that mommy, to think that I'd rather be anywhere other than in her lap, cuddling. It's so much more comfy there than in my lonely crib, ya know?

Now that I'm a big 10 Weeks Old, I like to hold my head up real high and pretend I can fly. See?

Have I met you yet? If I haven't, then I can't wait. I keep telling mom to let visitors come over, but she keeps saying something about the house being a total disaster. I don't think I have anything to do with that.
I have some new favorite literature. Do you like Goodnight Moon? So thrilling to say goodnight to the bowl full of mush and the red balloon. We read this before I go to bed at night. Only recently have I not crossed my eyes when staring at something so close.
I also loooooooove softies. And having my blankies up around my head. Don't worry, Mom always unwraps them from around my face after I fall asleep.


Okay, I'm tired now. It's hard to blog and breastfeed at the same time.
Love,
Baby B

2 comments:

michelle said...

What a sweet, precious boy! Thanks for keeping us updated on everything! I wish we could be around you guys more!

Lindsey Brodsky said...

Oh sister - I hear ya on this one. Every now and then we run into a day like that when Connor doesn't want to take a nap! Usually it's on the day when I have the most to do!