Image Map

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wow wow wow

Omigosh, friends of the Internet. You know I have been stuck inside my house too long when this happens:

Are you not completely shocked? I'm pretty shocked myself. And after I stripped the bed, put on clean sheets, and made it, I then dusted. What has gotten into me? Well, I did dust with the dirty pillow shams before chucking them in the laundry basket, but whatever. Honestly, I cannot remember the last time the bed was made. I just can't get over that.

I think the house is actually sparkling. I even lit some candles to add to its cleanliness. I might as well be at a classy spa in the mountains. If you'd like to visit, today would be a great day. Come on over. Just be sure to kick the snow off of your boots before you come in.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Good Job!! I need a day off so I can make my bed!