Image Map

Thursday, February 12, 2009

...74 Days of School Left...


It has been a mentally taxing week, so I apologize for the lag in posts. We celebrated the 100th day of school this week, and today was the Valentine Day Party - both which have extracted all of my creative energies leaving not an ounce left to inject into my writing. I. Am. Spent.

This is mostly what I feel like typing:
sadljf sa;ldfjshdfhsddvha dsdfdfjjjdflkajsdfseivnsewhsa vsdjk

My brain is just a mish mash of the whirlwind week I've had. It'd be nice if I could tip my head to the side and shake it all out.

The kids were just exhausting, bursting with excitement and anticipation of TWO PARTIES IN ONE WEEK and I think I completely lost them after Monday. This is what I get for trying to be the most awesome kindergarten teacher ever, though I think my cousin is holding her own in TN, and I frequently call on her or my Aunt Deb for inspiration.

Fortunately, it is a three day weekend (should have been four, but those doggone snow days are catching up with us). B and I celebrating V-day by going to a friend's wedding.

I think I'm going to take a nap. Bya.

PS. My kids designed the above banner - they are creative geniuses. And see those balloons? THEY COST ME $9.90 - FOR SIX OF THEM.
That is another reason why I need to quit overachieving.

No comments: