First, there is Nat. She blogs over at It's a Charmed Life, and I love catching up on her almost-married-I-have-a-super-cute-house life. I knew Nat and I would be good blog buddies when I read about her love of clothes and wine. If she didn't live up east, we'd totally hang out. Anyway, she recently bequeathed me the Kreativ Blog Award, which I have been meaning to write about since, oh, two weeks ago? Anyway, I'm supposed to write about seven things that I love and then pass the award onto seven other people who do the same thing.
Seven Things I Heart…
- Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. I just polished off the second to last sleeve. Straight from the freezer, of course. I'm not sure there's any better way to eat them. Maybe with peanut butter?
- Teaching Catalogues. How much fun is it to post-it an entire catalogue of teaching supplies?! I could do this for hours. My husband budget won't allow me to actually purchase anything, but a girl can dream.
- Diet Coke, Barefoot Wine, and iced tea. (This counts as one since they're all beverages, right?)
- The City. I'm a little depressed that I'm going to have to wait through a season of The Hills before I can find out if Whitney and Jay hook up again, or if Allie catches slimeball Adam in the act. Love, love, love it!
- Drinking coffee on the weekend with B at 7am. It makes me feel like a grown-up. Because only grown-ups have any reason (i.e. babies) to be up at 7am on a Saturday, jonesing for caffeine. Though being 26 alone might qualify me as a grown-up. I'll have to check.
- Warm weather. Can it not be June already?! Oh, wait. I can wait for June. Because then Baby B will be a year old. And I will cry that he is getting too big. Can't it just be warm now, then?
- My Boys. I seriously love them. Both of them. To pieces. To the moon and back infinity times infinity. As big as the whole universe, assuming that the universe is infinite. I love them <3
Thanks, Nat, for the award! I now pass it on to…
Carrie @ The Ossege Family
Heather @ The White House
Rachel @ Babywebbsite
Lindsey @ The Alexander Family Blog
Joy @ Mommy's Joy (A super funny read!)
Nat @ The Pettijohn's (P.S. This SUPER-CUTE momma-to-be is also a new BFF! Go check out her link, she is darling and she also gave me an award that I will post about soon!)
Amy @ From This Day Forward (Another new BFF! I love me some new friends!)
Have a happy, happy day y'all!
And, because every day needs some sweet precious in it, here is the boy child. Check out those toofers.