This room hasn't made the blog before unless you recognize it as Beck's former nursery when our bedroom was still upstairs. It was quite cute and served it's purpose for over a year (it's right off the upstairs bedroom), and has mostly been filled with junk since September. So, I cleaned it out, set up our curbside treasure desk, and am now waiting for time and motivation to make it a full-functioning office. The verdict is out when I will take this project on, but I'm guessing summertime.
6. I love the color yellow. Currently. I want to paint everything yellow and gray. I will not win this battle (ahem, husband), but I will add pops of yellow where I can. I might even paint the wall that the window is on in the future office a pale yellow. With gray stripes. Maybe. That sounds kind of risky. But it's a small wall, right. I digress. I just love yellow.
7. I love children named Beckham that walk around in blue plastic aprons. He hasn't been able to play outside much lately, so I brought out the kitchen, added water, and voila! instant entertainment. Also, quite wet. We went through 6 towels or something like that.
Beckham is awake, so this will be quick:
8. I love freshly pedicured tootsies.
9. I love shiny kitchen/bathroom sink fixtures. (Thanks, mom.) That's not to say that our's are always shiny, but I'm happier when they are :)
10. I love that there are only 11 days of this school year left! Wahoo!