1. In addition to parent-teacher conferences, my grade also completed our service learning project. Our kids made fringe fleece blankets for this organization. I also did a plethora of super fun Thanksgiving activities that I have every intention of posting about...but I keep forgetting to take pictures! Argh.
2. I went thrifting with my sister. I bought a cute scarf for 50 cents and that was about it. Well, and I might have bought the most adorable Babygap peacoat for my future daughter. That I don't have the intention of having for another 2-3 years. I couldn't resist it for a buck fifty. Is that weird? Don't answer that.
3. Becks and I went to the new Kroger that just opened in our area. LOVE IT. Omiword, it has a Starbucks in it, enormous aisles for your 2-year-old to sprint down as you barrel after him, and I was one of the first three hundred customers there yesterday morning (mostly for Starbucks and donuts) so I got free cheese! It doesn't get better than free cheese at 8am.
4. Strangely, despite the chaos, our house managed to stay somewhat clean, the laundry was caught up, and we had food to eat. It is uncommon that all three of those things are mastered simultaneously.
5. I bought Becks Christmas jammies. That he insisted on wearing immediately. Again, 2-year-olds are awesome.
6. I probably haven't mentioned it much in the past couple months, but I am taking two grad school classes this semester. And, honestly, grad school has been the least of my worries. Dare I say that I have found it to be substaintially easier than undergrad? Like, totally cake. Anyway, it's the end of the semester, so of course there's like 20,000 things due. I spent most of yesterday writing a 5-page paper on a cultural immersion experience. It was thrilling.
7. Can I just take a second to note that I feel like everyone is pregnant? If you check out the sidebar blogs that I frequent, TEN of the blog authors have added recently or are adding to their family soon. And I have many other IRL friends who are preggo too. Not that I'm jealous or anything...
8. Don't you hate how all things expensive tend to hit in the same month? I mean car insurance and car tags both being due in December is just wrong.
9. B and I went to a jazz lounge last night for one of his classes. We actually really enjoyed ourselves. It was kind of like a mandatory date. Something we haven't made the time for since life went crazy busy back in August.