I'm so totally stealing this post idea from my BFF (blog friend forever), Nat, over at It's a Charmed Life.
- I simply adore the new Pringles Super Stack that contains 100 delicious Pringles. I love the Mozzarella Cheesestick and Mexican Layered Dip Flavors.
- Punishment is spending a 20 minute bus ride with 75 kindergartners. Torture is one of them PUKING during the ride. Ask me, I would know.
- I have a terrible terrible terrible nail biting habit. I have gone the acrylic route many times, but, um, I can totally bite through acrylic too.
- I hate shopping for jeans. Nothing ever seems to fit exactly right in the waist or the length, and I'm always frustrated that I can't find the perfect pair.
- I refuse to buy expensive sunglasses. I go through them like crazy - from leaving them places, to sitting on them, to losing a screw. My current pair has been around for two years. That is a record.
- I wonder if I'm going to have carpal tunnel someday from the amount of time I spend on the computer researching lesson plans, blogging, blogstalking, and emailing. Seriously.
- I attended The University of Kentucky to get my psych degree and spent many hours at good ole Willy T
socializingstudying. So, I thought that this was hilarious. Please watch it. I probably would have participated if I was still a student...
Oh, Willy T = the William T. Young Library. And it's dead week on campus - finals are next week, so I'm sure this is the result of a bunch of over-studied students!
Tee he he he....
Happy Friday, y'all!