Image Map

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fighting off my 3pm nap by blogging.

Because chocolate is what makes the world go 'round...
...and because the Nanas spoil him rotten....Mmmmmm!

Let me get this off of my chest.

I have had pizza for lunch for the past THREE days. Ugh. And every time I eat three pieces - one cold while I'm waiting for the other two to warm up in the microwave. I just don't know what I'm going to do when I quit nursing.

Hellloooooo, poundage!

Anyway, I just had to tell you that. Not because I feel guilty (because really, I don't), just because I felt like it. There. All done.

I did, however, throw away the remaining three slices that were hanging around in the fridge. So tomorrow's lunch will be something healthier. Something that can fit in a brown bag since we're going to see Dinosaurs Alive! tomorrow at the Museum Center. [Yay! Field trip!]

And, you should know that the new light fixture went up in The Mint Room last night. B and my dad assembled and hung it from the ceiling, and - praise God - it was still hanging there this morning. I'm still a long way off from finishing the room, but at least I know it'll be done in the next 29 days since our *First Houseguests* are coming on the 29th of May.

Well, the weather is blah, Baby B is snoozling, B is at a coal conference in Lex, and I'm catching up on laundry since clothing is not optional at The Lakehouse, where we're spending the weekend.

Lastly, sometimes I do Baby B's hair up in a fauxhawk after his bath. Apparently, he slept on the left side of his head overnight and woke up with an off-center fauxhawk. Tell me this isn't the cutest little head of baby hair that you've ever seen? Love him.

6 comments:

Lea Liz said...

he is soo adorable!!!

Oh girl I had diet pepsi and pringles for my lunch today, not much better..lol

Ink Obsession Designs said...

I love the fauxhawk! So cute!

Chelsea said...

OH MY LORD! That is the most adorable baby in the entire world! And if I had my way I would eat chocolate like that too!!! LOL

Nat said...

Abby, are you ready for this? I had chick fila for lunch and now I'm having chipotle for dinner and I snacked on skittles all day long, feel better now? ... it's just been on of those weeks... hopefully I can pick back up on my good eating habits next week.

Love the faux hawk on Baby B!

The Ossege Family said...

Austin has an M&M obssession going on right now! He really loves the minis! He takes after his mama..GO CHOCOLATE LOVERS!!

Hope you enjoy your field trip!

SarahJarnagin said...

Oh, too funny about the pizza. A couple of weeks ago, I figured out that we had some form of pizza 5 days out of the week! We just love pizza though my figure doesn't!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! We should definitely become bloggy friends. :)