- He can clap and wave.
- He says bye-bye (ba ba), mama, & dada.
- He pulls up on everything, crawls everywhere, and is most recently maneuvering from the coffee table to the couch. Walking is right around the corner.
- He still loves Stinky G and Bunny Bear with all his heart.
- He eats big people food in moderation, chopped into minuscule pieces. He loves mac-n-cheese, spaghetti, chicken and stars, peaches, pairs, applesauce, and chocolate. But, ya know, who doesn't?
- When I'm nursing him, he likes to climb up my cheeks with his feet, while simultaneously love tapping me right on the face with his hand.
- He is super excited to see me when I pick him up from the Nanas, and equally as excited to watch for B come home from work at the glass front door. Lots of bouncing and carrying on occurs.
- He wears size 5 diapers and 12-18 months clothes.
- He discovered his bellybutton (it's a MAJOR outie because he has a hernia). I sing the Bellybutton Song from VeggieTales to him while he pokes at it. Funny.
- He loves Pat the Bunny and I recommend all parents get a copy of this to read to your little one. Sophie loved it when she was wee, and Baby B loves it too.
- He wants to play with any and everything that is not a toy. Remote controls, computer cords, shoe buckles, coupon papers, mulch, water bottles, etc. It is a never-ending, never-won battle as we try to outwit him and move things before he realizes he must, must, must play with it. If he gets ahold of something that must be taken away, TANTRUMS ensue.
- He argues back when we tell him no. A very loud and obvious grunt that indicates he is not pleased with our decision, and we better rethink it or the previously stated tantrum will arise. I just chalk it up to his developing sense of self :)
- He still takes two wonderful naps a day, nurses four times a day, and breaks his mommy's heart two hundred times a day. Love him.
* * * * *
In other news, I had a great time catching up with the Katies and Allison. Dinner and drinks was long overdue, and we decidedly need to get together more often. Cookouts this summer, anyone?
P.S. Stellan went home today! Continue to pray for the MckFamily!