Nope. Not today. All about the bullets today.
- Tomorrow is Earthday. Save a tree! Recycle! Change your bulbs to CFLs! Adopt a highway! Etc!
- New furniture delivered today. It is in pieces and boxes spanning two rooms. I can't wait until it is assembled and the styrofoam is vaccumed up. It's making me NUTS.
**Update: Furniture assembled. Marriage still intact. Praise God.
- I'm not a beer drinker. Not in the least. But I really LOVE Mich Ultra lately. What's up with that? I've been a wino since forever, so this is a little shocking.
- Baby B is into fit-throwing lately. This, too, is making me NUTS. The arch-his-back style of fit-throwing. I guess he's exercising his independence???
- It's supposed to be 80 degrees this weekend. Can you say S-U-M-M-E-R?!
- It is my goal of the night to watch The Hills before I go to bed.
- Did you Pray for Stellan today?
- We moved Baby B's changing table to the basement storage tonight. I'm going to pretend that this is not signifying that babydom might be winding down.
- I made barbecue chicken pizza for dinner tonight and B actually ate it. Two whole pieces. Nothing short of amazing. He's a really come a long way from his penchant for burnt chicken (i.e. bland palette). He's had to spice it up and try new things since marrying me.
- Super tired. Off to bed.