- When Becks wakes up from his nap, we are hitting up Goodwill and Plato's Closet/Once Upon A Child. I am looking for a shape sorter. Beck absolutely loved the one at the library the other day, and I don't have a clue why we don't already own one. The Fisher Price one sells for $9.95 at Walmart, so that's what I'm out to beat.
- We are having Taco Bites for dinner. The recipe is borrowed from my fellow Last Tweeter, Duet Diva. I can hardly wait to eat.
- I am obsessed with Kevin Henke's mice characters. I would be Lilly. If you haven't read any of his books, I suggest you pick up Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse, Owen, and Chrysanthemum immediately. Even if you have no children. The stories are precious. Our current bedtime routine involves multiple readings of Goodnight, Moon and Lilly's Chocolate Heart. This is Lilly:
- Becks is at the age where I can send him on simple errands and he actually accomplishes them. Like putting his hat into the right drawer or handing me something that's fallen to the floor. He's also at the age where he parrots everthing we say. Like crap! which he totally repeated after I said it in the car the other day.
- I want to do something fun with B for Valentine's Day.
- The stupid Pre-Loved Passat has to go in AGAIN tomorrow to repair the automatic hatch which is currently NOT functioning. This car is absolutely driving me crazy. This is our second VW and I doubt we'll buy another one. We've owned this car for six months and we've had to do the following to it: replace the battery, repair the airbag wire beneath the passenger seat, fix the air conditioning (it quit working), replace the wiring in the driver's door (it wouldn't open), and now this. I AM NOT HAPPY. While everything is covered under warranty, I have NO CLUE how they could declare it a CERTIFIED PREOWNED VEHICLE. Does anyone else smell lemon???
- I am already excited for After the Final Tweet for next Monday. Are you joining in?
- I think I broke my big toe. I kicked my mom's scooter on accident- which she is using while she recovers from foot surgery. This is me and my sister riding the scooter at Christmastime, not at all using it how you're supposed to:(Your supposed to put your knee on the place where we are sitting.) Chels and I were having timed races around the interior of our parents' house. If you can somehow zoom in on my face, you will know just how serious I was about matching Chels' time. We tied at 7 seconds. And now you know I am a bigger nerd that you originally thought.
Have a happy Wednesday, BFFs!
PS. I totally copied this idea from MckMama!