Image Map

Sunday, January 10, 2010

This day, 28 years ago...

Just returned from Target. Of course, I spent the standard $55 on household items, sale-priced toddler sweatpants (they looked especially cozy for $2.78), and about twelve things from the Dollar Spot. Oh, and this:

This, dear BFFs, is the best $16 I've ever spent. I don't even care if I don't have a coupon or if I'd never spend close to that on a moisturizer for myself, it is hands-down the best method for handling poor Becks' eczema. He itches to no end during the cold, winter months and I have found that a slick coating of 1% hydrocortisone followed by a thick slather of Aquaphor is absolute magic. And, honestly, this thing lasts us for almost a year. I love it.

I digress.

Today is B's birthday. He is the big 2-8. Almost a full year older than me. He was born at the beginning of 1982 and me at the very end. That still makes us both Capricorns which means were not supposed to have any fun together. And that just goes to show you how silly astrology is, 'cause we have plenty of fun. Tell me this isn't fun?


We're celebrating at B's parents' house tonight and I will take pics and upload them later. Until then, Happy Sunday!

PS. I cut Becks' hair again yesterday. He looks like suuuuuuuch a little boy now. Where is my baby going?!

4 comments:

Jillian said...

I have used that stuff on Emerson's dry skin around her mouth from her binkie!! It works GREAT!!!

Lindsay Alexander Photography said...

We would DIE without Aquaphor. LOVE that stuff. This weekend must have been the weekend of baby hair cuts. We did the same. Happy Birthday B!

Nat said...

Happy Birthday B!! I hope you all got to celebrate :) I use Eucerin calming cream for my eczema, it works wonders and amazingly doesn't feel greasy at all. I also use Aquaphor Advanced Healing Ointment as chapstick in the winter, it also works wonders!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I can't believe I had forgotten about this stuff! The dr told me about it when Bradley was a baby and had eczema(a whole 5 years ago!). He hasn't had a breakout of it since he was a baby but my husband has had it for about a year now and can't find much relief so I am going out to get some asap! Hopefully it works just as well for grown-up babies!And again Thank You!