Image Map

Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's Sunday. And it's random.

Well.  UK lost.  So, I'll just go ahead and get that off my chest.  But I certainly won't promise that you won't continue to see Becks in his Wildcat gear because he requests it every stinkin' day without fail.  Even to sleep in.  So, though basketball season is over, he will continue to be sporting the big blue.


In other news, I think my mind is already on Spring Break (which doesn't officially start until 3:26pm on Friday)...

Case in Point(s):

-  I inadvertantly peed in the men's bathroom at Applebees the other day, and only realized it when I walked out of the stall and saw a urinal.  Also, the smell was putrid.  Boys are gross.  Embarrased, I ran out and washed my hands in the girl's restroom and omiword, thank goodness no one else noticed.

-  We grilled out tonight and didn't eat until almost 8:30pm.  But it was well worth it.  And Becks was in a good mood despite the late burger, so he stayed up utnil 9:30.  I didn't mind one bit. 

- I wore my Rainbows out for the first time this season.  I can't convince my feet to wear anything else.

- I've worn a tank top of some sort every day for the past week.  Even when there were flurries in the forecast.  With a sweater, of course.

- The windows were open today and my house smells delicious.  It makes me long for long for other spring smells, like fresh-cut grass and sunscreen.  Yum.

- The end of Spring Break means one thing: CORIAN COUNTERTOPS.  April 18th, I love you.  As does my sanity.

And, now for some pics for the babybook...




Have a great week, friends!  T-minus 5 days until I'm on Spring Break!!!!  Wahooooooo!!!!!

10 comments:

Mommy Webb said...

What cute pics of Becks! I am cracking up thinking of you realizing you were in the men's room. I have done that several times and it never ceases to embarrass me:). Friday will be here before you know it...

PinkLouLou said...

OMG sister, the bathroom story had me cracking up. Hysterical. I kinda wish someone had seen you hahaha xo

Erica said...

Spring break makes me jealous! We don't get a spring break, actually none of the small schools around here do. ENJOY! And ENJOY your countertops!

simply shea said...

cute pictures. i can't wait to see your finished kitchen. if it's anywhere as cute as your purple living room it's going to be BEAUTIFUL!

Blair said...

As I sit in Florida, relaxing in the sun and soaking up the rays, I know that you, too, will enjoy your spring break that is so very close in sight. Have a great week of class and enjoy your time off!

AbbyS. said...

Wearing rainbows as we speak! Yahoo!
Love that little wildcat!

Jamie said...

I LOVE my Rainbows and am so glad it's warm enough to wear them :)

Gina said...

When did Becks become such a big kid??????

Alicia Lochridge said...

Okay...so embarrassed to admit that I didn't know what your "rainbows" were. I am a shoe FaNaTic!! So, I googled them and let me say...my search for wedge flip flops is over. How did you know?!? Thanks!!

First Grade Factory

Sara said...

I also think my brain has melted and slipped out of my ear while I slept. It has nothing to do with Spring break and everything to do with being 7 mo prego. I left my phone on top of my car and it flew off going down the road. Luckily, a lady called and said she found it while mowing. Thankfully, she did not chop it into tiny bits! Speaking of scents, have you heard of Scentsy? I'm obsessed! http://sarabdavis.scentsy.us. :)