Well. UK lost. So, I'll just go ahead and get that off my chest. But I certainly won't promise that you won't continue to see Becks in his Wildcat gear because he requests it every stinkin' day without fail. Even to sleep in. So, though basketball season is over, he will continue to be sporting the big blue.
In other news, I think my mind is already on Spring Break (which doesn't officially start until 3:26pm on Friday)...
Case in Point(s):
- I inadvertantly peed in the men's bathroom at Applebees the other day, and only realized it when I walked out of the stall and saw a urinal. Also, the smell was putrid. Boys are gross. Embarrased, I ran out and washed my hands in the girl's restroom and omiword, thank goodness no one else noticed.
- We grilled out tonight and didn't eat until almost 8:30pm. But it was well worth it. And Becks was in a good mood despite the late burger, so he stayed up utnil 9:30. I didn't mind one bit.
- I wore my Rainbows out for the first time this season. I can't convince my feet to wear anything else.
- I've worn a tank top of some sort every day for the past week. Even when there were flurries in the forecast. With a sweater, of course.
- The windows were open today and my house smells delicious. It makes me long for long for other spring smells, like fresh-cut grass and sunscreen. Yum.
- The end of Spring Break means one thing: CORIAN COUNTERTOPS. April 18th, I love you. As does my sanity.
And, now for some pics for the babybook...
Have a great week, friends! T-minus 5 days until I'm on Spring Break!!!! Wahooooooo!!!!!