Image Map

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Sad Day...


Aw.  So sad.  It's the last night I will wash dishes in the bathtub :(


And the last night I will use my pseudo-countertop made out of cardboard :(


And the last night I will prepare dinner in a room that's not the kitchen :(

But I guess I'll try to be happy that when I get home tomorrow from my first day back after Spring break I WILL MEET CORY!!!! 



And I will do dishes IN A DISHWASHER.  For the first time in FOUR MONTHS

Ahhh, I think tomorrow will be a great day.  I'm pretty sure I won't be too sad. 

I think I will post an entire post with pictures and exclamation marks tomorrow.  Be prepared!!!!

* * * * *

In other news, Spring Break is O to the VER. So I say: Let the countdown begin!  Wahoo! 

Have a great start to the new week bloggy friends.  T-minus 31 school days until I can go all Alice Cooper on you and sing Schooooool's out for the summa'!



14 comments:

Anna & Kirby said...

I'm so sorry about your sad day... I had to laugh at the dishes in the tub and the cardboard countertop though. ;) I hope tomorrow is better.

I'm a teacher too... and I can't wait to be singing that song! What teacher doesn't!?

Jenny said...

I can't wait to see your new kitchen! I know it's going to be fabulous!

Jessica said...

Yay! Can't wait to see your finished kitchen tomorrow! Try not to be too sad about not being able to do dishes in the tub, or use your cardboard counter, or prepare your meal in the family room. :)

So glad to hear you'll have your kitchen back...new & improved!!!

Blair said...

Can't wait to see your new kitchen! And it's 31 days here too...

Tanya Solano said...

Amen Sista!!! 30.5 days for me. I will sing out with ya!!! I Can't wait to see the finished kitchen. I am so excited for you!

Have a FaNtAsTiC week!

Mommy Webb said...

All that bathtub washin' and cardboard improvisin' will make you love your new kitch that much more. Can't wait to see it!!!

Hollie said...

looking forward to seeing the new kitchen! :)

Conchy said...

Pictures, pictures, we want pictures!!!!!

PLEASE!!!! I feel like it’s been my kitchen the one that’s been remodeled. LOL!!

Conchy

Alicia Lochridge said...

You are such a cutie!! Can't wait to see the pics.

First Grade Factory

Ashlee said...

Can't wait for the blog post tonight...I'm sure it's gonna be so pretty :)

Blenna said...

I know exactly how you feel. However, I had my kitchen done in the summer. The grill came in very handy but I got tired of the refrigerator in the living room.
http://love2learn2day.blogspot.com/2011/04/math-monday-blog-hop-2-and-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Go here to claim your award.

Have a great evening!

Jamie said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the brand new kitchen!

Tessa said...

I thought I was the only one who did dishes in the tub at one time during construction! (although I can claim that I was 8 months pregnant too!) I saw your finished pictures and everything looks great! Congrats on the new kitchen!