Image Map

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Boo on the flu.

Becks is still one sick puppy. 

But, thankfully, for the hour or so that his meds perk him up, he's a very pleasant - albeit pitiful - nasally little pumpkin. 

He looked at me as we were watching American Idol together a little bit ago (he loves it just as much as I) and said, lovingly, Mommy, you're pretty

And I just about melted into a big ol' pile of sappity sapparoo.  Then, he went on to comment that one of the contestants had fancy hair, and I debated his sense of style, but decided that his previous compliment still stood. 

For some reason, this pic helps me envision what he's going to look like in about 15 years.  Stay away, ladies!

So, when he's not cuddling or coughing, he's still amusing me with his pumpkinish presence.  And, eating green popsicles, of course.  The dinner choice of all those battling flu bugs.


And now y'all understand the green mouth in the previous pics ;)

7 comments:

Ashley said...

How sweet!! I hope he feels better soon! I have had a nasty stomach virus for 5 days now.

Megan said...

Poor Becks! Hope he's feeling better soon. And he's right- mama is SO pretty :-)

Lyryn said...

I HATE THE FLU! Both my little guys have been nothing but sick and now I am. It stinks!!! I should try a pop with Jayden, might cheer him up too!

Mommy Webb said...

Oh, my goodness. I love that he recognizes beauty when he sees it. You are raising him right!:)

Jamie said...

Awww he's so sweet :) Hope he feels better soon!

Dalton Family said...

Hope he feels better. My 2 1/2 year old just got over it and it was miserable. Hey, I just noticed in one of your pics, do you have durrapella couches? Is so, how in the world do you keep them clean?

Unknown said...

just came across your blog :) its sooo cue! you have some really good insight on your posts! hope your little one feels better! xoxo cant wait to read more of what you write!