Image Map

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Pat's/NCAA Tourney Day!

I just really think this picture sums up my whole day...

Our local convenience store gives away free green ice cream, Icees, and coffee on St. Pat's Day.  And who am I to pass up free?

Also, UK won against Princeton!  Yay!  Becks wore this UK ensemble to school today, and would live in it if we'd let him - his "basketball uniform," he calls it.  B said Becks was so proud of it that he kept trying to draw attention to his shirt once he took his jacket off at school.  Cracks me right up.

And the sun was shining.  And it was warm.  Finally

7 comments:

Blair said...

Love ths sunshine, UK's victory, and your precious baby boy :)

Laura said...

Green food on St. patty's day is the best!! And so much fun, even when you're grown up! haha. And of course the KENTUCKY win was the icing on the cake.. hopefully its not such a close game from here on out. YIKES.

xoxo
Laura

KateB said...

That is on handsome basketball player in his "uniform." #waytoofunny! Love the little bit of green and all the BLUE- Becks and I were dressed alike! :)

Gracie Rae said...

What an adorable picture! He looks so cute in his 'uniform'!

Robin (Hubard) Schilling said...

Grew up in Versailles...my blood still runs blue, even in sunny Florida. Go cats!

PinkLouLou said...

oooh lala I want that polish.

Shubs said...

I love LOVE that we got to be one of your Weekend PERKS :)