Image Map

Monday, March 28, 2011

My Teacher Blog!


Hi, sweet friends!  It was brought to my attention recently that some of you may not be aware that I now post all teacher-related things exclusively at my teaching blog, The Inspired AppleThere you will find lots about life in first grade, school-related woes, links to fantastic educators, samples of Teachers Pay Teacher products, and, of course, free printables!

Click on the button below and it'll take you directly to my site!


{PS.  Babbling Abby is about to undergo a makeover in the near future!  I'm just resorting to this old layout until the new one is ready :)  Stay tuned...}

{PSS.  OMIWORD!  Y'all!  I can see how you might *think* that "Dr.B" is my doctor...BUT she's in fact one of my nearest and dearest best friends who is a DENTIST!  A doctor nonetheless, but not an OBGYN as I think I led many of you to believe!!!!!   So sorry, but I AM NOT PREGNANT!!!!!  However, SHE IS!  And she's having a baby boy!  Which was my other "best news" - but lots of our mutual friends frequent this blog and I didn't want to go sharing her news until she had the chance to!  She tells me it's on Facebook now, so I can share away!  Ha!}

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Love your teaching blog! I've been passing it on to teachers in my building and program! Any advice for me as I complete lead teaching and start the job search/portfolio process?
PS. So glad your kitchen is coming together- it's beautiful!

Ms. Morgart said...

Love your blogs :)...thanks for sharing! Did you recieve my email?
Curls and a Smile

Desiree Wong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
librarylady said...

Love the kitchen and the countertop choice is great! It is so hard for me to make that kind of decision!