Image Map

Monday, March 14, 2011

Is it a full moon?

Crazy things are happening. 

First, my hardwood is almost installed.  Cah-razy.


Secondly, he chose Emily?!?!  The Bachelor never chooses the girl I want him to, so I was floored when he picked the darling little southern miss.  Who, by the way, I think is just adorable.  I hope they last.


Thirdly, my husband - without any prompting - just opened a bottle of wine and handed me a glass.  Two Buck Chuck if you must know.  {Don't let me fool you - I am not a Trader Joe conoisseur, but this is the wine that all Trader Joe-ians profess as the best cheap wine.  And I love me some cheap wine.}


Also, my kid is cute.  But that's not just crazy.  That cuteness is just a very normal part of our lives ;)

{Crazy things are also going on with my blog layout and design.  Be patient!  I'm working on it!}

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I too love Emily! I am enjoying this "after the final rose" session!! :)
YAY for your floors! Wahooo!

Lea Liz said...

I bet you are getting so excitied about your hardwood and the remodeling process getting closer to being finished!!!!

Becks is just too precious, way too cute.

Maybe we will be pregnant at the same time :)

According to Ashley said...

After the final rose was SOOOO interesting!! I'm so glad he picked her and I hope they can work it out and stay together!

Gracie Rae said...

OMG, I am soooo happy he picked Emily! I really, really hope their relationship works out & they stay together.

Marissa said...

I know how you feel every girl i love on that show never gets picked. After jason dumped melissa i vowed to never watch again. This season got me back though! I love Emily! Great Blog BTW

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Trader Joes is my go to for wine ... let's be honest, why pay more when you don't have to!

PinkLouLou said...

Can we please discuss though-how AWKWARDZ it was with Brad and Em at the ATFR ceremony?? WHAT the heck. I was so uncomfortable! BUt she is precious, but I think she aint as sweet as she comes across.... IONO....