Image Map

Friday, June 19, 2009

I didn't really want to clean up this today...
Nor did I want to think about cleaning this...

Wasn't really in the mood to recycle everything to the right of the sink. Wasn't really in the mood to drink that coffee either.


I had no intention of putting any of this away....


And I didn't even want to think about what was beyond that door...

Why, you ask? Because THE AIR CONDITIONER THAT WE BOUGHT LESS THAN A MONTH AGO IS OUT. And it's HOTTER than HADES inside and out. And if I so much as move a muscle I am sweating like a wrestler whose trying to make his weight. If that makes any sense. I'm hot. There.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Whyme?Whyme?Whyme?Whyme?Whyme?

I did clean it though. All of it. Maybe not perfectly but mostly, without running the vacuum so I didn't wake up Baby B - also known around these parts as The Teething Tyrant. God grant me patience.

7 comments:

Rob and Amy said...

HAHAHHA!!!! I hope that darn A/C gets fixed SOON!!!

You should go take a spin in your new said car...with its AC =)

Nat said...

Ohhhh Nooo!!! Did you have a warranty?

SassyB said...

Is it a Goodman? We built a brand new house and we had nothing but problems with ours for MONTHS until finally I thought my hubby was going to have a coronary on the heat pump man and he looked realy hard and found a burnt out coil and a few other things. Anyway, I hear a lot of people have problems with Goodman heatpumps.

Abby said...

Nat, yes we DO have a warranty.

SassyB, yes it IS a Goodman. Oh no! I will make sure that they check out those things today. FIGURES.

Mommy Webb said...

Hmmm...my house looks just like yours. The same messy monster must have hit y'all too. He's sneaky like that. Oh, and I love "Teething Tyrant." I think we are raising twins:).

SassyB said...

Yuck, I'm sorry to hear that. I swaer we had trouble for maybe four months. We were always calling the guys that put it in to come out and take a look at it. It was so irratating, but luckily we had a warrenty and didn't have to pay for anything. Of course I know nothing about heat pump parts, so all I heard about the problems was blah, coil, blah, burnt, blah...The problem ended up being in the downstairs unit (split unit), not the one outside. Some of the wires had just vibrated loose. If you look up comments about Goodman heatpumps you will see that the majority of people have not been satisfied with their heat pump. We won't buy one again, but ya know that's gonna be a loooong time before it gets replaced. BTW, your sweet precious is adorable. I have a boy and they are just so yummy sweet to their mommies!

Duet Diva said...

Loving the new layout!