Image Map

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Too Tired.

It is 8:30pm and I am exhausted. But for a worthy cause. I just returned home from a 4 hour meeting at school called at PT3 - Parents and Teachers Talking Together. The main focus was bridging the parent-teacher divide. We did a lot of talking, list-making, and I got to man the marker for our group, so it was pretty much four hours of my favorite things.

That being said, I have ZERO energy left. Barely even enough to hold up the remote to flash between the UK game and American Idol. Fortunately, with 9 minutes left in the 2nd half, the Cats are ahead by 17 points, so I'm probably safe to stay on Fox for awhile.

Nothing coherent is coming together for me right now. I just erased four lines of nonsense.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Sarah at The Stroller Ballet said...

Poor thing! That sounds so exhausting. Sounds like it went well, though!