Image Map

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rollin' down the backwoods, Tennesee By-way...

Becks and Miss Paisley
We just returned from a weekend excursion to TN where my cousin, Dylan, wed the bee-yoo-tiful Annie on Saturday night. We were fortunate enough to stay with my cousins, Heather & Brad (momma and daddy to Paisley), who graciously hosted our little family during our visit. They were super-hospitable and we only wish they lived closer so we could hang out more often.

It was nice to be able to talk to another couple who could relate to our new-parent status, breast-pumps, and, ahem, violent diaper explosions. Heather even enlightened me to the new world of auto-pumping. This is where you pump while driving, a talent that she has perfected. Who knew?! So, naturally, I had to run out and buy an adapter as soon as we got home. I already can't wait for our next trip to try it out. There's nothing like driving down the interstate with suction cups hanging from your boobs...

Here's some pics from the trip:

B and I thought it was enormously funny that his head was above the shower curtain. How cool is that shower head, btw? I could have stayed in there all day! He he he!


Soooo should have popped his collar. Lil prepster!

Resting with me after a long day in the car.

Pic stolen from The White's Website - thanks, Heath!!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Glad we got to see you and meet Baby Beckham. He is adorable! He looks like a little person with all that hair. I really couldn't see much of you in him Abby. Right now he looks like a miniature Brandon. Maybe when he gets a little older.