Image Map

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

For goodness sake, is it really Wednesday again?! The time is escaping me! I've really come to enjoy the WIWW posts, and it {honestly} has inspired me to think about what's in my closet and how I can come up with new and interesting combinations. If you don't play along, I'm sure Lindsey would love for you to! Check her out at The Pleated Poppy :)

Here we go. Out of order as usual.

The Doesn't Look as Good in Pictures Outift
I was trying to wear my white summer flops one last time before Labor Day!
dress - gap outlet
sweater - goodwill
flops - NY&Co. (OLD!)

The Crazy-Eye Picture
Shot in the mirror at The Lakehouse. Best pic I could get of myself since I didn't want to harrass my family to take pictures of me for my goofy posts! {Okay...maybe B did take a pic of me and it looked awful}
dress - gap outlet (same style as one above)
hoodie - goodwill

The It's-Jean-Friday Character Tee Outfit
The Very Hungry Caterpillar tee - walmart
jeans - banana republic outlet

The Needs-to-be-Taken-In Outfit
dress - goodwill (ann taylor)
I LOOOOOVE THIS DRESS!!!! Wearing it with a belt and cinching it in the back for photo. Just wore it baggy with the belt, though :) Loved it too much to wait to get it taken in!

The Si Senorita Outfit
The dress is very flowy and patterned and I feel like I should be eating queso while wearing it.
dress - goodwill
sweater - goodwill
belt - target

The Customary Leggings/Dress/Sweater Combo Outfit
sweater - NY&Co.
dress - goodwill
tank - Walmart
leggings - H&M clearance from Christmas 2009

{Wow, only 1 actual outfit that had a Walmart tank in it this week! A miracle! However...you know I was wearing a tank and leggings pretty much by 4:30pm every day despite what I wore to school or out and about!}

Happy Wednesday!

23 comments:

JMay said...

The second one is my fav!

Unknown said...

Woweee... That leopard cardi is divine and I LOVED the hungry caterpillar when I was little girl. Cute! XX

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Please dress me for school! you are awesome! (that sounds creepy...and gross...hahaha. What I meant was... please be my personal shopper!)

Rachel said...

LOVE these outfits! Especially the Si Senorita one! That flowy dress is so pretty!

Jamie said...

SO cute as always :) You put together the best outfits! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Snoberts said...

I LOVE the Hungry Caterpillar t-shirt - PERFECT for school in every way! :)

Shubs said...

you are SO stinkin' CUTE. Can we go to goodwill together so you can dress me? K thanks.

Six and Oh said...

I love your clothes! I have been looking for ways to cut back on wardrobe spending and this has totally inspired me to shop at Goodwill!

A Wedding Story said...

I really love, love, love reading about your outfits because not only are they adorable, but you don't mention Lilly Pulitzer or some crazy designer brand that none of us can really afford! Love it girl!

Ashley said...

What cute outfits! You've inspired me to join and post mine :)

Anonymous said...

I love the orange and black senorita dress too! Gorgeous and the belt makes it even more adorable!

courtneyricole said...

Love the Si Senorita outfit! I also love that animal print sweater from Goodwill! Cute as always!

I too am in my "comfy" clothes within 5 minutes of getting home from school!

Kitty and June said...

good combos! i love how belts totally transform outfits! the "mexican combo" is adorable!

Paige said...

you are an inspiration!!!!! awesome style!

paige

Jeanie Cullip said...

Love it! Especially the Customary Leggings/Dress/Sweater Combo Outfit!

blessings & giggles
Jeanie

Ann said...

oh, love the caterpillar shirt!! did you recently get it? i teach preschoolers and i need one!

According to Ashley said...

I can't believe you find adorable LOFT dresses at Goodwill!! So lucky!

California Wife said...

I want that Very Hungry Caterpillar shirt so badly!!!! I'm obsessed with Eric Carle!

Nicky said...

your goodwill dresses are fabulous! and I love the belts too!

Jess said...

Love all your outfits, especially the dress that needs to be taken in, cute! I think I have that last dress, I like it with a long cardi, I will have to try it!

Mommy Moxie said...

I'm with Ann-is that Hungry Caterpillar shirt a recent purchase? I'm a huge Eric Carle fan!

My hubby takes pictures for me too-most great, but some not so great. Points for humoring us though, right?

Katie said...

LOVING the hungry caterpillar shirt...did you find it there recently? I'm trying out my first Blog Hop today. :) It's Teacher Ideas...I'd love to hear what you're doing in your classroom!! Come on over...katielately1.blogspot.com :)

Shannon said...

You've made goodwill look fabulous again! They should totally pay you to spokesmodel. And I ADORE the first leopard sweater, I almost bought one exactly like it for $30 but couldn't commit to it.