Image Map

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Randomosities...

Our Christmas tree is not up yet.

Baby B has mastered pooping out of his diaper every day around 1pm, staining 99.9% of his clothes. This has resulted in Poop Warfare, wherein I strip him of his outfit and hold him upright while he makes the Poop Face and graces me with diaper pleasantries.

B ripped up more carpet. The TV is still sitting on an island of carpet, as are the couches, end tables, and coffee table.

I am ready for a Snow Day. Soooooo ready.

We bought a new laptop last week. It's all silvery and new looking with a shiny screen and slippery buttons. I like it, but all my fonts are on the old laptop, and you know how I feel about handwriting. Thus, I use the old one for all my school work.

My sister, Aubz, just got an internship at DISNEY! Yes, like the place where Mickey Mouse and Cinderella live. I now have an excuse to actually go there. Us K kids led entirely unprivileged childhoods and our parents never took us to this kiddie paradise. Instead, we were subjected one week of the year to trek 10 hours northward to the Great Lakes. Michigan, really? Of all places!*

I received $11 worth of coupons in the mail today from Gerber and I couldn't be more ecstatic. Especially since Baby B starts eating real food in less than a month.

My Aunt Lynn was married to the lovely and charming Rick on November 8th. Congratulations!

Pictured above is My Aunt Lynn, Uncle Rick, and cousins Matt, Stefi, Jordan, and Betsi.

I made some delicious lemon-pepper chicken for dinner last night. And sugar cookies.

Ever since I started nursing, I have had the appetite of an 18-year-old boy. I mean, I am RAVENOUS. I cannot get enough food.

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas.

Just kidding, but that is totally one of my favorite holiday songs.

I need to do laundry.

I have yet to have our Christmas card pictures made. I need to get on this since it is t-minus 21 days until the big event.

I am RANDOM today.

Happy Thursday!

* Michigan is one of my favorite places in the whole world and I just LIIIIIVE for our vacations up there. I would take Cherry Republic, Boonedocks, and The Homestead over Disney any day!

No comments: