Image Map

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bootie Head

So, I always see posts about the such-n-such picture in the such-in-such folder. Someone probably tagged me once upon a time for such a post, but I'm really bad at remembering to actually do it. Sorry! So, I chose the 4th pic in my 4th folder. And, OF COURSE, it's a pic of Baby B dating back to November.


As long as I can remember, my parents have referred to any child with something on their head as a bootie head. Hence, my cute little bootie head hanging out in his exersaucer.



He'd rather not have anything to do with that oversized baby occupier anymore and hasn't stood in it in a couple of months. Not only has he outgrown it at this point, but he could probably extricate himself from it rather easily. I can't believe how big he has gotten. This picture makes me smile and makes me sad at the same time. Each milestone is precious, but you can't go back in time to relive any stage :(


Happy Saturday!


PS. Yes, I'm on vacation! I made a couple pre-made posts before I left :D

No comments: