Image Map

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I love my boy.

While playing outside with Becks today, it occurred to me that I don't get to kiss him now near as much as I did two weeks ago or get to greet his fuzzy little bed head in the morning followed by a lazy snuggle. I miss my boy. An awful lot. It's just not the same getting to see him only {gulp} four hours a day. Typing that hurts. Four precious hours. That's all I get. Tears well up in my eyes just thinking about it, so I try not to think about it too often. But it's constantly in my mind. How can I not think about someone as cute and charming as he?



The picture quality is awful, but I'll take what I can get!


10 comments:

Ashley said...

what a sweet little guy! and i am almost positive that those four hours are equally as precious to him, to get to spend time with his wonderful mama :)

The Chapmans said...

Very Cute!

Shubs said...

I'm sure you make more of your 4 hours with Becks than a lot of mommys do in their entire day with their children. Remember Abs...it's quality NOT quantity. You're doing a great thing by working so hard to provide for that fuzzy haired ball of adorable-ness :)

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

He is SO adorable! And kudos to you for not only raising such a wonderful boy, but also giving your time to the school system to educate other people's children! Yay teachers!

Anonymous said...

Aw, he is so cute. Love his madras and poll outfit :) I'm sure he loves every minute with you.

Miss Chelsea said...

diggin the shades lil dude

Ariane said...

What a funny little prepster he is!

Amber said...

Oh,I so can relate to how you feel!! But remember you are doing a great job! Becks is a happy, well-adjusted, loving child. You and your hubs are doing AWESOME! It's okay to miss Becks...just don't beat yourself up! :)

Lauren said...

I'm glad I got to witness this cute lil photo shoot. Becks is so cute!

Shannon said...

Ahhh look at his little outfit! He is such a cutie!