Image Map

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

It's embarrassing how many Walmart tank tops I own, much less wore in one week, so don't look for a lot of diversity in these outfits. It's probably been 100 degrees or near 100 degrees for the past week. And the only reason I'm wearing a sweater and jeans in one of the pics is because we had an in-service and, teachers hear me out on this, the library is always a chilly 35 degrees no matter the season. Amen? Anyway, I'm linking up to What I Wore Wednesday with the Pleated Poppy. Play along if you like! pink tank - do I even need to say it?
black clamdiggers - Haystacks
black sweater - NY&Co.
top - a cast-off from my sister {AE}
skinny jeans - thrift {Old Navy}
slip-ons - Walmart
dress - Gap circa 2004!
belt - Target clearance
wedges - hmmmm?
dress - thrift {Old Navy}
leggings - cast-off from my other sister


And, no matter what I start the day in, I usually wind up in some variations of leggings and a tank top. Just keepin' it real :)
white tank - Walmart
leggings - Target

12 comments:

Nat said...

I'm pretty sure I have that exact same Gap dress, only mine is so faded but I still wear it!

Rachel said...

I only wish I could pull of leggings like that! You do it so well!

Melissa said...

I love Wal-Mart's tanks. I have tons as well!

PinkLouLou said...

Hmm I wish I could wear leggings and look that cute. This is a negative. xo

Kim said...

Girl you make me sick how skinny & cute you look in these adorable outfits! hehe :) Love your listings!

Jamie said...

Cute! I love all your comfy leggings :)

C said...

Love that Gap dress!

Cammy@ClassroomConfessions said...

Love that Gap dress!

The Taffs said...

I concur....the library is ALWAYS cold! I think the only time this pregnancy I've been COLD was sitting through those inservice meetings in our school library!

Ariane said...

Love that Old Navy thrift dress!

Mitz said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that usually ends up in the favorite stand by's at the end of the day! You look great, you always do!

The Chapmans said...

Your outfits are cute! I just started doing this on my blog and also started blogging again.