Image Map

Thursday, August 26, 2010

It’s Just Thursday…

Found this idea on I Teach for a Living…
from Murdock's Mama. Too tired to come up with anything else, so I thought this would be fun
J

Outside my window.. 70ish and dark.
The time is.. 9:52pm. Going to bed soon. No Jersey Shore drama for me tonight. DVR, how I love thee.
Today I feel.. spent. So much going on I can't think straight.
I am thinking.. about my husband having a conversation in Spanish with himself next to me as I type. Hola, Senor Gomez! Hola, Maricarmen!
At the moment, I am thankful..that God has given us the opportunity, ways, and means to do everything we're doing right now. It's a rough go right now, but I know it will get better.
I am going.. to bed. In about t-minus 6 minutes.
I am wearing.. um, I bet you could guess – my nightly uniform: Walmart Tank Top + leggings
J
I wish.. that there were an additional 8-12 hours in the day, that I could spend the majority of my day with Becks, that fall would get here fast! I'm ready!
I am reading..
The Truth Behind the Death at Columbine (for a grad school class). Very interesting.
I am working on.. the better question is: what am I NOT working on?
I am hoping.. that Beckham will transition into preschool with little to no difficulty.
I am hearing.. B. Still. Hasta manana, Senor Valesco!
I bet you didn't know.. that B and I do NOT have text messaging on our phones. Yup, we don't text. Not one bit. And haven't in over five years. Saves money and, ahem, I hated getting into "disagreements" through texts. So we're text free!
One of my favorite…snacks is peanut butter and carrots. YUM!
My weekend plans include.. lovin' on my boys, homework, work-work, and a bridal shower! And lots and lots of coffee.

9 comments:

Erin said...

Glad you joined up! :)

Sounds like the book you are reading is interesting! I might have to check it out!

The Chapmans said...

It's nice to get to know you a little better. I caught your blog many months ago but didn't blog much so I wasn't keeping track of you(or anyone else.) I am enjoying getting back into the blogging world! I used to have an account at bloopdiary.com WAY back when and enjoyed meeting others from around the world. SO FUN!

Anyways, I just rambled nonsense to you. Seems like I am tired as well. At least tomorrow is Friday and you can spend more time with your boys. =)

Buenas Noches ;)

Unknown said...

Your blog is such a joy to read. You have great humor in your writing. I have a 2 year old too...crazy how they grow up so fast! I wish we could slow down time and keep them at this age forever.

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Hahahahaha so funny about your husband!! I love this post and I am def putting it in my back pocket for a thoughtless blogday.

Ashley said...

You DO have a lot going on! I wish I could bring you a 12 pack of Diet Coke to get you through the week. BUT! Today is Friday and the weekend will (hopefully) bring some much needed rest and relaxation. Happy Friday! :)

According to Ashley said...

Haha is B talking in Spanish in his SLEEP?? I bet I would enjoy reading that Columbine book, although I bet it's pretty depressing. Oh, and my hubby and I have a pretty limited texting plan, so we hardly ever text out of fear that we'll "go over our limit." I used to have unlimited so it was hard to make the switch, but we do save a lot of money! Good for you guys!

KateB said...

I thought I was the only person in the world that LOVES PB and Carrots! :)

Good News is: TODAY IS FRIDAY!

Jamie said...

I love little things like this :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Giggles said...

Nice to find out that my hubby and I aren't the only ones without texting! I would rather call you because it takes me too long to type in a text message! Enjoy reading your blog.