Image Map

Monday, January 11, 2010

Snow Much Fun!

Do you see what I see?


Does the silhouette of the fauxhawk melt your heart as is does mine? Just wonderin'.

The front of my house is currently peppered with snowball splats. I am married to a 28-year-old fifth grader who cannot venture into the winter wonderland without rounding out a snowball or two. This coming from the man who also used to try to throw grapes into the pool from our apartment balcony when we were first married. He was successful.

During the barrage of snowballs, Becks shakes his finger and repeats No no, Daddy! until the last snowball is thrown to which he replies More! More! I'm not sure what we're going to do for entertainment around these parts when the snow melts. Which might be never since we're expecting another inch sometime today. Those built-in snow days are going fast - and it's only January 11th. If this is any indication of what our winter is going to be like, I'm going to be in school until July compensating for all these days off.

PS. Y'all, tonight's the night. Brit, Linz, and I will all be tweeting back and forth during tonight's episode of The Bachelor sharing our witty opinions with all of Twitterville. If you want to join in on the fun, follow me by searching Twitter for babblingabby. {Unfortunately, I had some strange followers again and went back to protecting my tweets, so I'll have to accept your request from now on.} All three of us will also be posting follow-ups once the show is over. We'd loooooove for you to join in. Believe me, there were some hilarious tweets last week that you wouldn't want to miss! Plus, it's kinda like watching it with all your best girls!

''

2 comments:

Gina said...

Such cute photos! And tonight's Bachelor is going to be goooooood!!! I don't usually watch it in "real time" but if I get that luxury tonight, I'll join in!

Nat said...

Ahh I love the fauxhawk!! I will be tweeting during the bachelor, can't wait!